Sunday, March 20, 2011

Introduction

Inspired by the movie Julie and Julia, where the girl cooks her way through Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking, I decided that I would cook my way through the 2011 F1 Season.  It seems simple enough.  My husband loves F1 and I love to cook.  Cooking is kind of like a hobby to me, so I thought it might be cool to cook different foods from around the world.   I will be cooking a dish from each of the host nations of the 2011 F1 Season.  Some countries will be easy to create a dish (Italy), but some will be challenging (Abu Dhabi).  So the first meal was supposed to have been from Bahrain... well if you follow F1, you know that was canceled.  Which brings us to Australia first on March 27th!  I don't know what I'm cooking yet, but once I know...I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment